Stanley Wildcat Day Fund Matching Gift Program
With just a little effort, you may be in a position to help Stanley students and PTA Wildcat Day Fund even more!
Many corporations match charitable
contributions of their employee’s dollar for-dollar or even more. Some
companies even will make a donation based on your volunteer hours.
To begin the process:
- Follow this link to the Matching Gift list to see if your company is on it. If your company is not listed, contact your Human Resource Department to see if they will match gifts.
- Each company has its own protocol for matching gift. Usually it is as easy as filling out a company form using the information below!
- Contact Annette Robison at email@example.com , our Stanley PTA Way and Means rep with any questions! She is eager to help!!
: Stanley Middle School Address
: 3455 School Street City
: Lafayette State
: CA Zip Code
: 94549 Tax ID or EIN
: 94-2627356 Match Coordinator
: Annette Robison E-mail Address
: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number
Annual Giving Campaign
As Partners in Education, LASF and all K-8 parent organizations have coordinated our major fundraising efforts into the Annual Giving Campaign resulting in the following changes:
- Donations to Stanley PTA and LASF will now BOTH be collected at Wildcat Day in lieu of a spring phonathon. The total suggested contribution per child is $1,000, with $200 to Stanley PTA and $800 to LASF.
- LASF will take responsibility for funding more district wide programs that benefit all of our children and Stanley PTA will focus on programs unique to our school site.
* Programs previously funded by Stanley PTA
Please support BOTH funds and give generously at Wildcat Day.
Thank you for your generous support of our schools through financial contributions, volunteering and your interest and enthusiasm!!!
Visit www.lasf.org AND read the AGC brochure and letter in your summer mailer for more details.